Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

AcasaCăutareUltimele imaginiÎnregistrareConectare

[INFO] Lucky Link

In jos 
AutorMesaj
Gabriel
Admin
Gabriel

Data de inscriere : 03/12/2009
Varsta : 28
Localizare : Constanta

[INFO] Lucky Link Empty
MesajSubiect: [INFO] Lucky Link   [INFO] Lucky Link Icon_minitimeVin Feb 01, 2013 9:40 am

This idea came after a plan to populate this forum. I loaded between 50 and 1000 upload photos on a website. Each picture appears if you won or not the one of the 3 prizes. I chose to write on a picture in JPEG format because anyone can come with a picture taken by him and he can say that won but actually it can be edited by himself.
The picture created by me has my signature.

To become a potential winner you must give one of the links posted by me, to fill one of those forms of access to download the picture.
After you downloaded the picture, enter it like any other pic and check what it says on the picture, if you won or not.If so ,there will be prize you won. If you won one of the 3 prizes, add one of my IDs:
awards_luckylink or lucky_link@ymail.com

If you're wondering what I have to won if I offer these prizes, I will tell you.From every person which access the links, I get a percentage ,not very much, but modestly.Besides of this, the forum's population will grow..
Sus In jos
http://www.your-zone.tk

[INFO] Lucky Link
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
 :: Lucky Link (Link-ul norocos) :: Competition!-
Mergi direct la: